Swami Veda Bharati
WELCOME TO THE EUROPEAN WEBSITE
The Himalayan Tradition of Yoga and Meditation
The site provides information about:
- Learning meditation, subtle-body hatha yoga, deep relaxation, and other practices of the Himalayan Sages
- Studying in India and Europe to learn this meditative way of yoga
- Becoming a Certified Yoga Teacher through our Teacher Training Program
- Joining our world-wide Yoga meditation community
- Read articles on yoga and news items
The Himalayan tradition of yoga and meditation has remained unbroken for thousands of years; it has been passed on from master to master. It is an ancient, holistic system of physical, mental and spiritual practices.
It was brought to the West by H.H. Swami Rama and continues to this day under the spiritual guidance of Swami Veda Bharati, Dr.Lit.
This website is a source of information about the wisdom and practices of the Himalayan Yoga-Meditation Tradition for everyone interested in Yoga and Meditation and looking for classes.
The heart of yoga is meditation. Welcome to the Himalayan Yoga-Meditation Tradition!
"When people talk about yoga science, they often think it has something
to do with the physical body only. Yoga is a science that deals
with the body, breath, mind, soul—and ultimately the universe itself. It is
both practical and theoretical."
--Swami Rama of the Himalayas--
- name of institute
- n/a, n/a
- meet the teacher
- Pandit Hari Shankar Dabral
- brief description
- Pandit Hari Shankar Dabral was born in Dehradun, India, in a family of traditional Sanskrit scholars and imbibed the teachings of philosophy and mantra-shastra as a family heritage. He holds a Ph.D...
SWAMI MA RADHA
4+5 MAY 2013
AND YOGA PRACTICES
Location: Zeist (Holland)
FOR INFO + REGISTRATION